writesftk

Writes for the King... a place for new author Kimberlee R. Mendoza to share, market and sound off.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Youth and Creative Arts Pastor at SRC

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I DID IT!!!


After 33 years, I'm officially out of school...today, I TOTALLY got my diploma, for my master's degree, in the mail!!! Ricky and I staged a graduation, since I never got one, and took some pictures. Can you believe I did it? I'm sure no one in my past thought it possible (including me), but I now hold a master's degree in my hot, little hand!!! Whoo hoo. In the words of London from The Suite Life, "Yay, me!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Hope Wilbanks said...

This is late, but congrats! I can only imagine how you must feel. I went back to college (online) earlier this year and am working on my Bachelor's degree so I can teach. I'll be 35 when I finally graduate, and I am sooooo looking forward to that day! :) I only wish I would have done this years ago. Hind sight's always 20/20, isn't it? :)

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home